And you want someone to help you out with it.
Well, here's a short checklist that will be of some assistance.
- Take a few deep breaths. Panic - like all emotion - is a prime source of energy for the darker things in life, whether they are paranormal entities or simply our own subconscious complexes.
- Start to document things on paper. The clearer you are about what is actually happening rather than with your reaction to what is happening, the sooner you will get on top of it
- Talk to someone. A personal chat can often help. Don't start the conversation with 'my house is haunted' or 'I feel I am being possessed' or 'I hear voices'. Start with the facts, but make sure you discuss how you 'feel' too.
- Once you have a clear idea of what is going on (but not necessarily why) and have talked with others, then you will be in a good position to decide just WHO you need to consult on a professional basis. It might be a clairvoyant, a psychic, an exorcist or a psychologist. Remember number 5 below:
- Not everything is paranormal. But some things may be.